Consultancy Report (1500 words)
You are appointed as a business consultant for one of three (competing) business companies of your choice.
You will be provided with:
(a) A survey-based dataset that was collected from customers of three competing
business firms in a specific business industry.
(b) SPSS dataset containing responses to the given survey
Prepare a consultancy report, responding to the following questions
1) What are strengths and weakness of your business client? [25 Marks] (Compulsory)
Select three out of the following five questions;
2) What are most valued and least valued car attributes in this market? [25 Marks] (Optional)
3) Are there any significant differences between males and females in terms of their level of importance assigned to six car attributes? [25 Marks] (Optional)
4) What are passenger car attributes that drive one’s tendency to rebuy the same car brand (Question number X14) in the future? [25 Marks] (Optional)
5) Use two-step cluster procedure to classify respondents using:- [25 Marks] (Optional)
6) Construct a perceptual map for your allocated business client using performance-importance matrix. [25 Marks] (Optional)