13. Using what you have learned so far in this course, and in your own professional life, how might you identify your potential for growth in this domain? Which parts of this course caused you the most difficulty? Which seemed the easiest?
After considering the most challenging and easiest parts of the course, reflect on which skills you feel are your strengths and which need more practice. Describe.
14. Which 2-3 subdomains would you like to develop further?
15. How does your chosen specialization in this program align with your personal sense of accomplishments to date or in your future plans?
16. Think about employers’ expectations of DBA graduates. How does that set of expectations match with the ones you had when choosing the program? How does it differ? Does this gap between your expectations and employers’ expectations excite or worry you? Why or why not?
17. Complete the first part of the Professional Development Framework chart in the template.
Briefly describe your subdomains and goals in the Knowledge & Scholarly Thinking text box.