Schedule of Work (5 marks)
This is very important. Given the limited amount of time allotted for the project (6 weeks), you will have to be very clear about what you plan to do and when. Relevant questions to ask yourselves include:
- How much time will you allocate to reviewing academic literature and other documentation, as relevant? (time schedule over the semesters)
- If you will engage in primary data collection, when do you intend to make initial contact with your participants?
- When will you draw the sample of your population? On what basis?
- Will you need to or be able to carry out a pilot study or pre-test? (in the case of a survey); When?
- When will you collect data? How?
- When will you analyse your data?
- Will you seek to verify your findings with participants and stakeholders before you submit your final report? When?
- Will you ask your supervisor to review a draft paper of draft sections before you submit the final report? When?
- When will you present your findings; when will you write a final report?