- This Long Business Report is intended to be an extension of your Proposal with Visuals assignment
The body section of your long business research report should accomplish three things:
- Compare the pros and cons of at least two approaches (or theories) in relation to the problem you present.
- Recommend the solution that makes the best business sense for your audience/recipient.
- Present convincing supporting evidence, graphics, and visuals from research, citing sources accurately.
- Make sure you revise the work you did on your Proposal with Visuals assignment to meet all the expectations of the content, purpose, and format of long business reports as described in our text.
- Address your report to an appropriate business audience (a director, CEO, supervisor, committee, team, potential investor, etc.).
Basic components of a long business research report:
- Transmittal letter
- Title page
- Table of contents
- List of illustrations–use of visuals is as important for this assignment as in the Proposal with Visuals assignment in week 12
- Text of report
- References page (use APA or MLA format–see our text)
- Appendix (if appropriate)
Compare the pros and cons of at least two approaches (or theories) in relation to the problem you present.