|Summative Assignment CW1.
This assignment requires you to produce an enhanced curriculum vitae, which contains statements with supporting evidence to demonstrate your emotional competencies and capabilities (personal, professional and social).
The statements and supporting evidence should include the following and they should be aligned to the NMC four Domains (2010) emotional competencies to form the enhanced section of your curriculum vitae:
• Formal education and training
• Study events
• Formal and informal activities
• Personal and/or professional Interests
• Career summary as appropriate (It should highlight your skills, knowledge base and attributes)
• Employment history (Include who you worked for, when and in what role. Write about what you actually did in these roles).
• Future nursing career aims
Competence aligned with the 4 Nursing and Midwifery Council Domains (2010):
· Leadership, Management and Team Working.
This assignment is to be submitted electronically using Blackboard (Turnitin)
|Instructions to Students: Specify whether it is a group or individual assignment, the word length and any abnormal submission instructions.|
11. Please ensure that you abide to the university confidentiality policy by not identifying any individual or organisation in your assignment. This policy can be found in the PG Dip organisational Blackboard shell.
You are required to submit your curriculum vitae as an appendix identifying the following areas:
§ Student ID:
§ Address: insert XXXX
§ Home and work telephone numbers: insert XXXX
§ Email address: insert student account email
§ Formal education and training
§ Employment history
Produce an enhanced curriculum vitae, which contains statements with supporting evidence to demonstrate your emotional competencies and capabilities (personal, professional and social).