An oral presentation of the report, supported by a slideshow, covering the following subject areas:
• An introduction, what is the reason for conducting the risk report and what methods will you use?
• A characterisation of the organisation.
• An analysis of threats, vulnerabilities in current controls, probability, impact and therefore risk.
• A prioritisation for risk treatment.
• A risk mitigation plan.
• Recommendations for future actions in a summarising conclusion.
The presentation should be a slideshow of between 8 slides.
Comprehend and demonstrate the use of different formats when presenting written work and oral briefings
• Student ID number and module title must be included as a footer on every slide.
• Slides should be numbered.
• All work to be submitted using a sans-serif font, such as Arial, in a suitable font size
• All writing should be in the third person passive.
• The module title and code number must be clearly marked on the first slide.
• The presentation should be referenced and listed on the final slides.
Reference in accordance to the Harvard style as defined in Cite Them Right Online ).
Although the assessment takes the form of a slide presentation any material cited needs to form part of the references slide, in accordance with Harvard. This includes any illustrations, photographs or tables used.
This assignment will be marked according to the grading descriptors for Level 4.
Additionally, the following criteria will be applied.
• Justification of the report. Why it was written and who for, precursor events.
• Clear, comprehensive identification of threats, vulnerabilities, controls, impacts and risks.
• Explanation of risk analysis methods and findings.
• Selection of appropriate mitigation.
• Clear and well-structured slides.
NB ** Please use the attached file is for the presentation.