A project that uses some creative medium to map, group, organize, and make sense of the texts we’ve encountered this semester. You don’t need to include every single text (though we encourage that). There are 12 writers we’ve encountered in the course. Include works from at least 9-10 of them in your project/mapping.
A set of notes/captions to accompany the project that acts as a key to the project helping us understand what you did and what insights you were trying to convey in the project. The notes should include brief captions for why you placed or represented each specific text/writer the way you did.
1. Flannery )’Connor, A good man is hard to find(1955)-Good Country People,The Artificial Niger
2. Vladimir Nabokov, Lolita (1955) PDF attached
3. Ishamel Reed, Mumbo Jumbo
4. Toni Morrison, Sula (1973), http://library.lol/main/D4C3CDB369FEC0E47987CFDAC43BE9E5
5. Maxine Hong Kingston, China Men- The father from China, The great Grandfather of the Sandalwood Mountains
6. Marilynne Robinson, Housekeeping
7. Paul Auster, The New York Trilogy,-City of Glass
8. James Balwin, Going to Meet the Man(1965)- pdf attached
9. Raymond Carver, stories from Cathedral (1983)- pdf attached
10. David Foster Wallace, excerpts from Infinite Jest (1996)- pdf attached
11. Nam Le, Love and Honor and Pity and Pride and Compassion and Structure (2008)- pdf attached
12. Junot Diaz, Monstro (2012)- pdf attached