On successful completion of the module, students will be able to:
1. Self critically reflect and develop own learning to improve practice.
- Select relevant tools to research complex or contentious information relevant to a target audience.
- Work at the forefront of the discipline to develop new knowledge and contribute to the
- Undertake critical analysis and evaluation to develop or adapt advanced methodological
- Analyze and manage ethical dilemmas, work proactively with others to formulate and implement solutions.
- Autonomously adapt own performance to work effectively in multiple contexts.
Select relevant tools to research complex or contentious information relevant to a target audience.